The library uses the L4U Online Catalogue, making it easy for library patrons to find, reserve and renew items.
How to use the catalogue
For a full overview of how to use the catalogue and manage your account, visit the Your Account page.
Browse or search the catalogue now
Start browsing or searching the Catalogue now. Scroll down for quick tips on how to search and browse our inventory.
Searching the catalogue
- Visit our online catalogue
- Enter your search in the blue search field in the centre of the screen. If you hit the return key you will be searching keywords. If you want to specify only titles or only authors or only subjects, click on the appropriate icon to limit your search after you have entered what you are searching for. The resulting list will include title, author, call number, if the item is in or out and what BRANCH you will find it in.
- By clicking on the column heading you can sort these results by that heading.
- By clicking on the title you can see when that item is due back if it is currently out. You can then also place this item on reserve.
- By entering videorecording in the search field after the title or phrase you are searching on, you will return only results for DVDs and video recordings (eg ‘Star Wars videorecording’. If you want to see ALL AVAILABLE DVDS AND VIDEO RECORDINGS, enter only Videorecording in the Search field, and hit enter.