Not a Member of Our Library Yet?
Visit the Get A Library Card page to learn how to get a card (free to residents of Mississippi Mills and Lanark Highlands – Darling Township) and the fees involved for out-of-region members.
Loan Periods & Fines
Different types of items in our collection have differing loan periods and overdue fines. Visit Library Loan Periods, Renewals & Fines for a list.
Using the Online Catalogue
Accessing Your Account
- Follow the link to our your account.
- Bookmark or “favourite” this for easy access!
- Click the green LOGIN button.
- Enter your library card number (if you have a card starting with the numbers 24444, do not enter the last digit) or your last name. Enter your personal PIN and click enter.
- Scroll down to see what is currently out on your account.
If you have any trouble using the catalogue check out the FAQ here.
- E-reader Guide (Kobo, Sony Reader, Nook)
- Libby by Overdrive Guide (iPhone/iPad and Android users can use the new overdrive app Libby)
Getting More Help
If you need assistance, please contact us through one of these channels: