Please see scope of work for Pakenham branch shelving re-install and resize. The estimated plan for completion is by Oc t. 31, 2017. Please contact Pam Harris email@example.com for further information.
Thanks to a Canada 150 grant, the support of the Municipality of Mississippi Mills and the Elizabeth Kelly Library Foundation Inc., the Pakenham Branch is nearing completion of its renovation! We are currently in our temporary location at the Pakenham Public School. Our temporary hours are Monday to Friday, 3:45 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. We hope to be in our revamped branch at 128 MacFarlane St. by November, 2017. We look forward to serving you there with new hours, new spaces, new programme opportunities as well as a fabulous collection and staff to serve you even better than before! Stay tuned for details about our Grand Opening, scheduled for Nov. 25, 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
MISSISSIPPI MILLS PUBLIC LIBRARY
THE MISSISSIPPI MILLS PUBLIC LIBRARY
Almonte Library Eaves Trough and Downspouts: Addendum # 1
Addendum Issue Date: October 11, 2017.
- All references to the bidder must schedule a site visit by contacting CEO/Chief Librarian, Pam Harris, at 613-256-1037 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org is changed from October 5, 2017 to October 18, 2017.
- All references to the closing date throughout the quote document shall be changed from 2:00 pm local time on October 12, 2017 to 2:00 pm local time on October 25, 2017.
- All references to Work must be completed by December 30, 2017 shall be changed to work must be completed by January 26, 2018
All other matters of the RFQ remain the same.
Acknowledgement of receipt of all addenda issued must be noted either with the submission of your response to the RFQ or separately prior to the public opening of the RFQ.
This addendum now forms part of this Request for Quotation.
Robert Kennedy, FMP
Facilities/Health& Safety Coordinator
Municipality of Mississippi Mills
14 Bridge St., P.O. Box 400
Almonte, ON K0A IA0
Tel: 613-256-1077 x26
Take advantage of our e-resources! Click here for more information on our e-audio and e-books as well as information for Ancestry!
*** EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY ***
Mississippi Mills Public Library
Courier – Temporary Contract to Dec. 31’17
$14.37 to $17.66
2 round trips per week (approx. 3 hrs per week)
To pick up
- Minimum two (2) round trips per week between the Almonte Branch and the Pakenham Branch libraries: Tuesdays and Thursdays between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. to pick up and deliver library materials between branches
- Must be able to lift and carry bins up to 25 pounds
- Prefer non-smoker and non-smoking vehicle
- Must have valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to provide a valid Driver’s Abstract to the satisfaction of the Library as well as a current criminal reference check including a vulnerable sector check
Interested candidates are invited to submit in confidence, a resume outlining their qualifications to the undersigned no later than Noon, Friday May 19, 2017. We would like to thank all who apply, but only those applicants selected for an interview will be acknowledged.
Box 820, 155 High St., Almonte. K0A 1A0
Information collected will be used in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of job selection.
If you require this document or any additional documents in an alternative format, please contact us at 613-256-1037. Should you require any special accommodations in order to apply or interview for a position with the Mississippi Mills Public Library Mills we will endeavor to make such accommodations.
Request for Quotation 17-02: for the strapping and sealing of the vapour barrier, Almonte Branch. Information here.
Learning in Almonte & The Mississippi Mills Public Library
Invite you to attend a reception in recognition of
The Learning in Almonte Lectures & The Almonte Development Society.
Thursday, March 23, 3:30 -5 p.m. at the Almonte Branch.
Refreshments will be served.
Now is the time! We would love to hear from you! Take a minute to help us shape our future – complete our A Survey for the Mississippi Mills Public Library. Click here to complete the online survey. Or for fun, check out our QR code option!
Print copies of our survey are available in both our branches. Just ask us at the front desk! We value your opinion.