*** EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY ***
Mississippi Mills Public Library
Courier – Temporary Contract to Dec. 31’17
$14.37 to $17.66
2 round trips per week (approx. 3 hrs per week)
To pick up
- Minimum two (2) round trips per week between the Almonte Branch and the Pakenham Branch libraries: Tuesdays and Thursdays between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. to pick up and deliver library materials between branches
- Must be able to lift and carry bins up to 25 pounds
- Prefer non-smoker and non-smoking vehicle
- Must have valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to provide a valid Driver’s Abstract to the satisfaction of the Library as well as a current criminal reference check including a vulnerable sector check
Interested candidates are invited to submit in confidence, a resume outlining their qualifications to the undersigned no later than Noon, Friday May 19, 2017. We would like to thank all who apply, but only those applicants selected for an interview will be acknowledged.
Box 820, 155 High St., Almonte. K0A 1A0
Information collected will be used in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of job selection.
If you require this document or any additional documents in an alternative format, please contact us at 613-256-1037. Should you require any special accommodations in order to apply or interview for a position with the Mississippi Mills Public Library Mills we will endeavor to make such accommodations.